Last week, the lovely Amber from The Cooks Sister nominated me for The Lovely Blog Award! Yay My first blog award!
According to the rules of nomination, I have to share 7 random things about myself, and then pass the love on to 15 more lovely blogs 🙂
So here goes:
- Going along with the season, I will confess that I hate pumpkin. I really want to like it. I see all these wonderful recipes on others blogs that I want to be able to like. I’ve honestly tried to like it, but it’s just not happening. Fortunately, this poses no problem for Mr. Ginge, who also doesn’t like it.
- I have two uvulas. Uvuli? I know. I’m a freak.
- I have a deep and undying love for Timbits and pizza. Not necessarily together.
- I used to play flute, clarinet, alto sax, bari sax, guitar and piano. I wish I could still really play any of them.
- I found my doppelganger. One of my best friends looks strikingly like me ( or I guess me like her). We also had a knack for dressing exactly the same on the same day without planning it. Literally people would stop in the hall to ask if we were twins.
- I am obsessively on time. I absolutely hate being late for anything. So much so, that I am often awkwardly early for things. Which really, is often no better than being late. It’s a viscous circle.
- I cannot brush my teeth in warm water. It gives me the heebie jeebies.
And here are 15 other lovely blogs that you should definitely check out:
- Movita Beaucoup
- Food Through the Pages
- The Spiffy Cookie
- Bits of Sunshine
- Dinner is Served 1972
- Fotographia Foodie
- The Gingerbread Road
- Butter Baking
- The Domestically Impaired Guide to Retro Kitchen Arts
- Sugar for the Brain
- Confessions of a Recipe Junkie
- From My Sweet Heart
- Cook Lisa Cook
- Sweet Pea’s Kitchen
- The Food Pusher