Time for a mid-week pick me up?
Thought so. 🙂
Especially if your idea of a pick me up includes something peanut-buttery and chocolatey at the same time :).
Especially in dip form.
Especially since it’s super simple to whip together.
Especially if your other half has arranged a Lord of the Rings movie marathon. Oh fun!
Slather this baby on top of some some graham crackers, or if you are really cool, some chocolate teddy grahams. Or just scoop it up with your fingers…..Shhh….I won’t tell.
Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cookie Dip.
makes 2-3 cups of dip.
- 1 pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup icing sugar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 mini peanut butter cups ( I used the really mini ones, but you could always chop up the regular ones)
- I the bowl of your mixer, cream together cream cheese, peanut butter, sugars, and vanilla. Beat until fluffy.
- Stir in the peanut butter cups.
- Serve with graham crackers, or choice of dipper, and share the love. Refrigerate leftovers.