Do you like cookies?
My family likes cookies, and these ones are a family favorite. So with Father’s Day fast approaching ( I’m actually on the ball this time! Aren’t you impressed?😀 ) I thought what better time to share! Yay!
makes about 36 large cookies
- 1 c smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 c butter, softened
- 1 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1 c white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 c flour
- 2 c quick oats
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 c M&M’s ( I used the mini ones, but the regular ones work just as well)
- 1 c butterscotch chips
- 1 c salted cashew pieces
- Preheat your oven to 325º F
- In a big bowl, cream together your peanut butter, butter, and both sugars.
- Add your eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each.
- Add your vanilla
- In another bowl, mix together your flour, oats and soda.
- Slowly add in the flour mix, until completely mixed in.
- Stir in the M&M’s, chips, and cashews until they are all even mixed in.
- Using an ice cream scoop ( mine was about 3 tbsp), scoop out your dough on to a cookie sheet, and flatten the tops.
- Bake for about 15 minutes ( they may need a couple minutes longer depending on your oven)
- Move to a wire rack and cool completely.
Now, grab a tall glass of milk, sit down with your dad ( or just a good friend) and enjoy!